About Me

My photo
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
So therefore, I dedicate myself to myself, to my art, my sleep, my dreams, my labors, my sufferances, my loneliness, my unique madness, my endless absorption and hunger because I cannot dedicate myself to any fellow being.

Friday 30 March 2012

Current Craving!

Today, i just want to dedicate this post to myself. I know i deserve it, after almost a week of locking myself in my room and preparing for my exam (which btw is still not over and i've another paper tomorrow). This is actually the first time i'm turning down a party or anything fun for that matter and i gotta say, my friends have never been more surprised. I'm that one person in the group who is never tensed about college and assignments, the carefree one. I only hope that i haven't forgotten how to have fun. :)
Anyways, I'm really craving for Italian food right now, i swear i could holler. First thing after the exams, if you want to find me, i can guarantee you that i'll be in Jehan Numa eating my heart out!
P.s. Jehan Numa is this hotel in Bhopal, one of the best, i must say. They have this great Italian restaurant called La Cucina. If you're ever in Bhopal, you should visit that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment